Your home away from home

Your home away from home

Saturday 9 November 2013

Welcome!


I thought I would introduce my family. Then you know who we are!

Our family!
I'm on the left. There is also my oldest daughter Ganchuluun (who we call Ganju) - she is 13 years old. There is also my youngest daughter Nominchuluun (who we call Nomioko) and she is 9 years old. My mother's name is Chantsal (and her friends call her Chantsa). 

This photo of my family was taken at my ger guesthouse. We live in Kharkhorin in central Mongolia. It's located in Ovorkhangai Aimag - if you look in a guidebook it may list it as Karakorum (it was once the capital city of the Mongol Empire and is home to the oldest monastery in Mongolia - Erdene Zuu Khiid).


Our home town!
My ger guesthouse is open to all travellers. I can also help to arrange horse treks as well as transport to other places such as Ogii Nuur - a beautiful freshwater lake.

My friend Jess (who is the owner of Eternal Landscapes) is helping me with this blog. You can always email her as well.  

Thank you for spending time on my blog. I will be back soon.

Saikhan amraarai, Gaya


No comments:

Post a Comment