Your home away from home

Your home away from home

Sunday 6 April 2014

Come and be our guest!

April is here and so my family and I are starting to prepare for another year. Although my ger guesthouse is open in the winter, a majority of our guests visit from spring onwards. On travel forums such as Lonely Planet, travellers often ask if it is possible to travel independently in Mongolia. The answer is yes! 

It really is as simple as catch the bus from UB, let me know when you're arriving and I'll take care of the rest. Horse trek along the Orkhon River? Visit to Erdene Zuu Monastery? Spend a day visiting Ogii Lake with its beautiful bird life? I can help to arrange it for you using local people here in Kharkhorin.

Please do come. Phone me from UB and let me help you and welcome you as our guest. As  Ann Ang, one of our 2013 guests wrote on Facebook:

'Looking to stay at a ger in Mongolia? Gaya our very friendly host provides a good stay complete with vegetable buuz and hot shower (oh that is very precious)!'








No comments:

Post a Comment